Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Managing Sports and Real Life

Is there such a thing as being too much of a sports fanatic? Is there a happy medium where you can love sports, but not be too involved in where you are informed of world news? These are some things I contemplate everyday because I absolutely love sports. Everything about them I love, the compassion, the entertainment value. Then again we have to think its just sports (entertainment) so why have i chose my life in that path. In college right now, I want to strive to become a sportswriter, but havent even thought about being a reporter of news for say the New York Times. How do I manage sports with real life situations? I've had a girlfriend for almost two years now and she doesn't understand my need for this entertainment. I have missed many games during this time to be with her, knowing if I wasnt with her I would've watched all the games and wouldn't of been having to text my dad what happened. Is there a better way to manage this dilemma?

No comments:

Post a Comment